About this listing
Bright and spacious 1- bedroom apartment (60m2) with south facing balcony, modern bathroom, kingsize bed and only a 2 min. walk from the famous Vondelpark. Bike rental, restaurants, supermarket & 5 min. tramride to Museumsquare are all right around the corner!
This characteristic, classic apartment was built in 1900, recently renovated, and is nicely situated in a quiet street with the Vondelpark only 200 meters away.
The apartment (60m2) has high ceilings, a separate bedroom with king-size bed, a spacious and very bright living room, a modern bathroom (including a bathtub) and a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, large stove). The front and backside both have a balcony (facing directly north and south). The place is very warm and personal, with a vintage style and is perfectly suited for a single traveler or couple to discover Amsterdam.
Bedding and towels are provided, as well as fast WIFI (network and password will be available upon arrival) and modern central heating.
The apartment is located on the second floor. There is no elevator.
Once you get your keys, the apartment is all yours. Just enjoy your stay!
Interaction with guests
- Upon arrival to give keys.
- Usually still in Amsterdam if there are any problems.
- As a guest you can ask me anything! I will always be reachable by email, or via the AirBnB website for questions, city hotspots or tips!
- Please turn off all lights, heating and power when leaving the house.
- You may smoke out on the balconies, but not inside of the house.
- No pets allowed.
- Please be kind to the neighbors while in the apartment and hallway.
Dreamer by day, writer by night. Bit of a movie addict, coffee lover & Amsterdam adventurist who likes to share his cosy apartment with lovely travelers from all over the globe. Just send me a message and i'll make sure you'll experience this city like a local!