Beautiful colonial apartment (130 square meters) in the heart of Havana and just one block (100 meters) from the famous waterfront Malecón with its magnificent sunsets!
Beautiful colonial apartment (130 square meters) in the heart of Havana and just one block (100 meters) from the famous waterfront Malecón with its magnificent sunsets! Best prices and central, in the authentic district of Centro Havana! It is within walking distance of Old Havana (Habana Vieja - UNESCO World Heritage Site). The colonial building stems from the pre-revolutionary period and still emanates the old majestic spirit. Thanks to the high ceilings, spacious living room and the balcony you may enjoy well your stay! The apartment as such has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (so that each bedroom has an independent bathroom), 1 dining room, 1 living room and 1 kitchen. In addition to the fresh breeze from the nearby ocean all 3 bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning and fan.
The guests can use the entire apartment and the balcony, as the apartment as such is rented to the guest.
Interaction with guests
Loly, my sister-in-law lives just 1 block away and may be contacted at any time. She also prepares and brings the breakfast to the apartment, once ordered.
Other things to note
1) Fresh bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.
2) Breakfast is not included in the rent; If you wish to have breakfast, we offer the same at a price of 4-5 Euro per person depending of your wishes and what is available in socialist Cuba. Usually, we offer Cuban coffee, white bread, honey, some cheese or salami and fruits of the season and juice.
3) Laundry: We are happy to do your laundry for a very good price.
4) Last comment: Please understand that we try to do our best to accommodate you in our apartment to make you feel good and enjoy your vacation. Despite our efforts, please do not forget that you travel to a non-globalized socialist country with all its particularities. Not everything is available as you may expect in your own home country. On the other side, maybe this, inter alia, makes up the charming character of Cuba.
1) The flat is rent to the registered guest who has booked the apartment. He/she may invite another guest overnight, provided that the owner/administrator is notified thereof and such new guest provides details of his passport for registration according to Cuban law. The booking guest is responsible for his/her guests.
2) Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, only on the balcony.
3) Drugs are not allowed in the apartment.
4) Prostitutes are not allowed in the apartment.
This host has 147 reviews for other properties.View other reviews