EVENTS WELCOME. This house has been lovingly restored to its 1920's original state, with french nouveau flair. 4 bedrooms, finished attic, large kitchen, dining, living room. Great yard!! Fifth bedroom is on the third floor, narrow spiral stairs lead to this finished attic bedroom. See "the space" description. Other historic homes in the area are being renovated and EVERYONE is represented here; all in this neighborhood's amazing homes and apts!
1.NO SMOKING IN HOUSE OR YARD. Smoking only allowed on sidewalk by street.
2. No food or drink upstairs on second floor
3. Do not move any furniture
4. Do not cook fish inside the home; a grill, smoker, and boiler are provided OUTSIDE
5.all trash must be put in a trash bag before checking out
6. Do not use the fine china inside the china cabinet without permission.
7. We have clothing in our closets and some odds and ends in our "junk drawer" in the kitchen. Please do not rummage through our belongings, they are separated so you may use the free space in closets.
8. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF ISSUES/PROBLEMS ARE NOT REPORTED TO ME IN WRITING (TEXTING OK) WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CHECKIN.
This host has 85 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I restore historical homes for a living and my husband is a teacher. We both love what we do, and we are so lucky to be able to travel in the summer!!! other than that, the weekends are our vacation time and we hop on the bike trails all over houston and yak on the bayou or take a quick trip to galveston when we are feeling restless. We enjoy the outdoors especially in Houston where the weather is perfect in the winter! We really enjoy exploring new restaurants and try a new place off the beaten path every chance we get.** We welcome every opportunity to share our little secrets about Houston's culture with visitors. **Our two collie mix pups keep us busy and we adore them. We also LOVE cooking ever since we completely remodeled our kitchen at the bungalow. Its a chefs dream now. We also love the DYNAMO, soccer games are crazy fun at the new dynamo BBVA stadium downtown!!!!! Be sure to go to a game if your in Houston; you won't regret it.