It has 2 double bedrooms and the living-room accommodates one more person.
The flat is well equipped and very modern. Wifi available.
The flat is modern, sunny and with flowers and bamboo :)
very close to tubes (Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End)
Center is 15 - 20 mins travel on tube.
- No smoking household
- Quiet after 10 pm
The flat is situated within a quiet development and visitors are asked to respect fellow residents, especially after 10pm (so no parties please!) Strictly no smoking, pets or visitors. The flat is recently refurbished with new brown oak wooden floors, so guests are asked to remove shoes at the entrance
- Can use coffee, tea, toast, milk but other stuff need to be bought by the guest(s) - minor cooking (please use the dishes from the cabinet next to the fridge only – these are available for guests). Please use the extractor fan
- Please do not use shoes in the flat (I provide slippers)
- You can use washing machine - one wash per week
- Bathroom door should be kept open if not occupied (humidity reasons) – please do not leave wet towels there
- Ventilate the room once a day
- Please pay attention when opening/closing the bathroom/room/entrance door as they can make noise (it requires a light touch – please do not slam the door
- If possible keep food in the fridge (perishable)
- Keep calm and respect the common areas (wash dishes after yourself etc)
- Keep calm and switch off the lights
- Check-out at 11am
This host has 105 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
my name is Dora. I am a professional, working in the investment bank industry which might sound boring but is it not :)
I lived in different countries, and I like to share my stories. I also use airbnb whenever I go abroad.
I like to go to cinema, theater and eating out. I love food, and almost every cousin.
I like to make sure you like my flat and I make you feel home and I also expect guests to respect my flat and my house rules.
Hope you will enjoy your stay in my home