About this listing
Located in a nice mature neighbourhood where neighbours know each other!
Bright with your own 2 separate entrances
Queen Bed with pillow top + Sofa Bed
Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher & microwave
Iron & Board
32" Flat screen TV
Full cable, HBO/WI-FI included
Egyptian Cotton Towels
Private stone patio!
Nice Patio furniture.
Bring your suitcases and you're ready!
High chair available upon request
Free street parking
Close to the airport, 15 mins drive, & 30 mins by public transportation
Easy access to HWY 99
Bus stop one block away to go either EAST, WEST, NORTH or SOUTH, a bus 10 mins to all skytrains. If you're driving and not familiar with the city, the access to a major street like Knight St is very convenient.
Enter the code provided to you (changed every stay)via airbnb message and turn the knob clockwise, then press the handle down and open the door, no keys required. If you make a mistake no problem, just wait a second and try again. To lock the door, slightly pull the handle towards you, press the "Schlage" button and turn the knob counter clockwise.
Interaction with guests
I rarely meet with guests. I work full-time and can be reached via email or text if you need anything. This is your private time and hope you enjoy your stay!
1. Check in time is anytime after 3pm and check out is anytime before 11am. If you would like to modify this arrangement, please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate you.
2. Unfortunately there is a no pet policy.
3. The suite must be left in a tidy state, this includes dishes clean and garbage & recycling taken out to the bins outside. Any extra cleaning or heavy cleaning will be an extra $25/hour.
4. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
5. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest original stated.
6. Let us know if you notice anything which presents a danger from which could result damage to the Unit or to any individuals.
7. If Guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the pre-determined check-out time, the Guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any unscheduled late check-out between 11 am and 1pm. Any guest who is still in the unit after 1pm will be charged an extra night. This does not apply if the Guest has made prior arrangements with myself directly. Again, I will do my best to accommodate you!
*** Absolutely no parties of any kind, violation will result in immediate eviction of the unit. This is a quiet, residential area & I need to respect the neighbours.
8. There is no downloading of movies or music of any kind allowed. Copyright infringements are taken very seriously, date/time and content is recorded along with the IP address and given to the federal government and company for potential lawsuits. Please note any downloading will result in immediate eviction.
9. There is no smoking anywhere on the premises, inside or outside for insurance reasons and it can be disturbing to other residents. Smoking is allowed past the front stone fence.
10. Narcotics of any kind are strictly prohibited.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 535 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I came to Vancouver 16 years ago and never left! I have travelled in many parts of the world and decided to settle here in BC as many do. I love Airbnb and have stayed in many of them including Dublin, Sydney and many parts of New Zealand to experience the culture and stay in a home away from home.
I will try to accomodate you as much as I can in hopes you can feel at home when travelling here to the beautiful West Coast.