A beautiful, new first floor apartment located in a very private street.
10 minute walk to Chadstone Shopping Centre. 2 minute walk to Hughesdale train station. Local cafes with great coffee and breakfast only a few minutes walk away. Pets welcome!
- 2 TVs, one in the living area and one in the bedroom
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine + clothes horse
- Iron + ironing board
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Split system heating and cooling
- Luxury waterfall rain shower head.
Guests will have access to the main bedroom only, our other bedroom will be locked.
Entry to the building is via security fob which also provides entry to the garage where guests can use our car space. There are also additional visitor car spaces in the garage.
Well behaved and house-trained pets are very welcome!
Interaction with guests
Guests will be met on arrival and shown how to get in and out of the building etc.
I will be available via phone during your stay to assist with anything you may need.
- No smoking inside the house
- Well behaved, house-trained pets very welcome
- Please keep the place clean and tidy
- Please be respectful of neighbours and keep the noise level to a minimum after 10pm.
I'm David from Melbourne, Australia.
I recently just quit a corporate job to follow my passion, I'm now coaching basketball full time.
I live in an awesome apartment with my fiance Kate and our one-year-old French bulldog The Sheriff. We spend our time walking the dog in the beautiful parks in our area, chilling out at local cafes and hanging out with family and friends.