Enjoy this Studio with leafy outlook, it's centrally located within walking distance to the city and there is easy access to the beaches! Surry Hills' cafes and nightlife, art galleries, chic eateries on Stanley St. are just a stroll away.
This second floor studio has a balcony with leafy outlook, lots of sunlight, full kitchen and separate bathroom. There is a pull-out sofa bed (which sleeps 2) and a laundromat nearby. This studio is filled to the brim with character and charm.
Interaction with guests
A friend will be there to welcome you and give you the keys of the apartment.
Other things to note
The washing facilities are common properties and are located on each level of the building.
Crown street is a busy street and you may experience some noise.
Make yourself at home and respect my home.
• Property is for use of booked guests only and parties, noisy social gatherings are strictly prohibited
• There is to be no behaviour / noise that impact negatively on neighbours and local community
• Please remove your shoes inside the apartment
• The balcony is not to be used in any way that creates noise or other disturbance for neighbours – they should not be used between 10 pm and 8 am
• When absent from the property all windows and doors are to closed and locked to avoid security and water damage issues
• Smoking is prohibited inside or outside on the balcony
• Any breakages / damage to be reported to us
Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy and the owner reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict guests or visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who create a nuisance
(In accordance with National Holiday Letting Code of Conduct 2012)
NB: You have agreed to abide by these House Rules prior to making the contract (paying deposit) – failure to do so may result in immediate eviction without return of tariff – this is enforceable under guest status stay.