Skip to content

Vacation rentals in Catalina Foothills

Find and book unique accommodations on Airbnb

Top-rated vacation rentals in Catalina Foothills

Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.

PRIVATE OASIS IN THE CATALINA FOOTHILLS
SUPERHOST
Entire guest suite · 3 guests · 2 beds · 1 bath

PRIVATE OASIS IN THE CATALINA FOOTHILLSYour Oasis in the Desert! Catalina foothills property offers a huge 1 BR suite, with a private entrance, that can sleep 3. From the hot tub on your private deck you can watch the city lights come up under a blanket of stars! Warm yourself over a crackling fire & roast marshmallows! Full kitchen & laundry. Access to shared area with heated pool, billiards, treadmill, BBQ. Pics tell a 1000 words more than I have room for here! See them all, ask questions! Hope you visit soon!

Catalina Foothills Azul Courtyard Guest Suite
SUPERHOST
Private room · 4 guests · 1 bed · 1 private bath

Catalina Foothills Azul Courtyard Guest SuiteWelcome to Casita Tolsa! We are close to La Encantada Mall with Shopping, and Restaurants close by. Our Studio Guest Suite has private entrance and parking, private patio. Local Art Galleries close by with views of every mountain range and the city. Enjoy the traditional territorial style, the wood beam ceilings, the patio, the comfy foam mattress/down pillows and comforter. Our place is good for singles, couples, and business travelers.

Chez Fab, private casita with breathtaking views
SUPERHOST
Entire guest suite · 2 guests · 1 bed · 1 bath

Chez Fab, private casita with breathtaking viewsThe casita in the Catalina foothills, recently renovated, my home is nested on the top of a hill with spectacular views of the valley, downtown and the Catalinas are breathtaking. I witness some of the best sunsets!

Vacation rentals for every style

Get the amount of space that is right for you.

  • Homes
  • Hotels
  • Unique stays

Popular amenities for Catalina Foothills vacation rentals

  • Kitchen
  • Wifi
  • Pool
  • Free parking on premises
  • Air conditioning

Other great vacation rentals in Catalina Foothills

SUPERHOST
  1. Entire guesthouse
  2. Tucson
Newly Built Casita with striking Mountain Views
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire guesthouse
  2. Tucson
The Jacaranda with its veranda.
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire residential home
  2. Tucson
The Orange Grove at Casas Adobes
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire guesthouse
  2. Tucson
Cozy Hacienda Casita in the Casas Adobes Estates
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire condominium (condo)
  2. Tucson
Casita de Catalina Foothills
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire condominium (condo)
  2. Tucson
Oasis in the Catalina Foothills!
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire guesthouse
  2. Tucson
Charming Foothills Casita
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire residential home
  2. Tucson
Splendid 5-acre Cowboy Hideaway with Mini-Donkeys!
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire guest suite
  2. Tucson
Sonoran Desert Retreat
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire residential home
  2. Tucson
Secluded 2 Bedroom Home Close to Everything Tucson
SUPERHOST
  1. Entire guest suite
  2. Tucson
Modern & Elegant Desert Hideaway
SUPERHOST
  1. Private room
  2. Tucson
Clean and Cozy Desert Studio

Top-rated things to do in Catalina Foothills

Unique activities hosted by local experts vetted for quality

  • Oasis Tour of Tucson
    On this guided tour, we will drive up Mount Lemmon and stop at some of the beautiful locations where you can take photographs of the unique landscapes. These include rock formations that guests can climb onto and view miles of Tucson and the below Valley. When you book your trip, you’re provided with the pickup locations and what to bring with you. After that, you are on your way to enjoy the tour. The tour will last 4 hours Other things to note If 15 minutes late, You’re a no-show. Rain or shine, we are still going. If road is closed due to snow, you can use your paid trip for another day. Cell service is spotty. Wear appropriate clothing.
    From Price:$82/person
  • Making the impossible possible
    In this Experience, I share with guests lessons on how to keep chasing your dreams no matter what, and why moments of despair can actually represent opportunities for change and success. I’ll help you understand why, especially in those times, taking risks is so important. I want you to go for the thing that has a 1% chance of working out, not the thing that has a 99% chance of working out. Throughout our session, I’ll tell you my life story. I’ll give you first-hand examples of perseverance, and I’ll show you how I never stopped pursuing my dreams. I faced many challenges in my life, and at one point, was even told to give up on my career as a professional athlete when I was only 24, but I refused to listen, and I’m so glad I chose to keep fighting for my dreams instead, leaving everything I knew and found comfort in behind me as I did so. I learned so much along the way, and it helped me get to where I am today: an Olympian on his way to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. I want to share those lessons with you and what my journey to the Games looked like, but I also want to hear firsthand about the dreams and hopes you have for yourself and the challenges you’re struggling with along the way so that we can talk about how you can overcome them! So, Join me for this experience, and let us learn from each other!
    From Price:$35/person
  • Tucson- Behind the scenes tour
    COVID SAFETY CHANGES: -you will be driving your own car to each location. I am already vaccinated so have space in my car for 4 vaccinated people. -we will all be wearing a mask and keep out distance NOTE: this is an outdoors tour where we learn and enjoy the architecture and influence of the Sonoran Arizonan desert and Mexican culture. It is Covid safe, lots of social distancing and walking space. My tour is something you will not find online when you Google things/activities to do in Tucson. It is a list of things that make Tucson special, interesting and sometimes weird. There’s nothing like a local’s insight and that’s what my tour is all about!! We will go to historic sights and neighborhoods, go try the best tacos and Sonoran hot dogs in town; all while leaning about Tucson architecture! This is a driving and light walking tour. We will drive to different locations and do some light walking. We drive in a car caravan, if you dont have transportation please message me. Will end the tour with a printed list of recommended places and restaurants to visit for the rest of your trip. *will stop at a taco and hot dog shop, not included in tour price, bring cash or credit card **if theres a conflict with scheduling please contact me for availability
    From Price:$63/person
  • Crested Saguaro Hike with Local Tucsonan
    We'll visit my favorite crested saguaro, see lots of natural beauty and hopefully some wildlife. This is a moderate 3-mile hike that will take about 2 hours depending on the pace and allotting time to take share-worthy photos. ***Please be aware that parts of the trail are rocky and/or hilly. If you aren't steady on your feet and in decent shape, this hike isn't for you. We won't climb any boulders or that sort of thing, but it is not a flat and smooth trail.*** Other things to note: I'll consider you a no-show if you arrive more than 10 minutes late. Let's hike, rain or shine, as long as there isn't lightning. Please bring appropriate gear. Cell service is spotty.
    From Price:$38/person
  • Legends of the Saguaro Scavenger Hunt
    Who is ready for an unique saguaro adventure? This game is an active and challenging NON TRADITIONAL( not normal in any way!) 2 hour hunt of creative challenges, social experimentation & being amateur detectives searching for the type of local stories a good tour guide would tell you. This game is a co-creation between you and your interactive host who is customizing and interacting as you play. Specific correct answers get additional stories and facts from your host who is in your pocket on Whats App. Come ready for an exhilarating and unique adventure. You may even make a friend or two. GUESTS WHO WANT TO REQUEST A NEW TIME AND DATE THAT BEST FITS THEIR SCHEDULE WILL NEED TO BOOK 1 EXTRA TICKET AS A CONVENIENCE CHARGE AS IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THEY WILL BE THE ONLY GUESTS AND IT REQUIRES MOVING OTHER GAMES OFF MY SCHEDULE. Now introducing Eagle and Turtle team options. Choose Eagle to play an active and challenging game to get all or most of the clues. Choose Turtle to cruise at your own speed,enjoy the scenery and just do some of the clues. Both team types have the same amount of allotted hunt time of 2 hours.
    From Price:$42/person

Nearby destinations