Skip to content

Beach house vacation rentals in Dubai

Find and book unique beach houses on Airbnb

When results are available, navigate with up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures.

Top-rated beach house rentals in Dubai

Guests agree: these beach houses are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.

Home in Downtown Dubai
Clever Guest 005 Beach Vista 1
Beach Vista Tower 01 - Luxury in Dubai Marina Welcome to Beach Vista Tower 01 in Dubai Marina, close to Palm Jumeirah. Managed by Clever Guest, we offer unmatched hospitality. Amenities: Private beach access. Dubai Marina skyline views. 24/7 service and security. Modern apartments with top finishes. Attractions: Palm Jumeirah: Unique living. Dubai Marina: Dining, shopping, entertainment. Emaar Beachfront: Premier residential spot. Experience luxury and convenience. Book for the best of Dubai
May 19 – 26
$304 CAD per night
4.6 out of 5 average rating, 5 reviews
Superhost
Home in Dubai
The Atlantic View Palm Villa
Welcome to our luxurious 4-bedroom villa on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai! This stunning waterfront property boasts 3 ensuite bedrooms, a guest room with an attached bathroom, and a dedicated room for an assistant, providing ample space and comfort for a memorable stay. The villa features a private outdoor pool allowing you to bask in the Dubai sun and savor delightful meals outdoors. With direct beach access, you can enjoy the pristine sands and azure waters of the Arabian Gulf just steps away.
Jul. 15 – 22
$1,189 CAD per night
4.57 out of 5 average rating, 7 reviews
Home in Jumeirah
[ONLY FOR FILM/ PHOTO SHOOTING] Charming House
Eli’s charming house perfect for film & photography shooting. Starting rates from 2,500 AED for a half day (5 Hours) photo shoot. Rates are calculated depending on: - Whether it’s film or photography. - Number of Crew & Cast Members. - Shooting days. - Media Usage. Payment Terms: - 25% to book via Airbnb. - Remaining 75% on the shooting day before the start of the production. Please message me for price quotes.
Jun. 16 – 23
$997 CAD per night
4.67 out of 5 average rating, 3 reviews

Popular amenities for Dubai beach house rentals

Beachfront house rentals

Home in Dubai
Private Pool 3 BR+Maid Townhouse. Beach. Pool. Gym
Oct. 18 – 25
$1,292 CAD per night
New place to stay
Home in Dubai
Stunning 1 BR FIVE Palm Jumeirah
Mar. 16 – 23
$904 CAD per night
New place to stay
Guest favourite
Room in Jumeirah
Quiet large beachside villa
Aug. 12 – 19
$78 CAD per night
5.0 out of 5 average rating, 23 reviews
Room in Dubai
Stay at Home with Ibukun
Mar. 23 – 30
$120 CAD per night
5.0 out of 5 average rating, 3 reviews
Home in Dubai
Unique New 3BR+ Maid Townhouse with Private Pool
Oct. 6 – 13
$1,048 CAD per night
New place to stay
Guest favourite
Room in Jumeirah
Master room in beach side villa with resident host
Jan. 2 – 9
$159 CAD per night
5.0 out of 5 average rating, 29 reviews

Beach house rentals with a pool

Home in Jumeirah
Jumeirah Villa in Heart of Dubai
Oct. 13 – 20
$619 CAD per night
New place to stay
Room in Deira
Room in a wonderful home|Femail
Sep. 11 – 18
$91 CAD per night
New place to stay
Room in Jumeirah
Master Room in Jumeirah Villa. 5 min walk to Beach
Aug. 26 – Sep. 2
$174 CAD per night
New place to stay
Room in Jumeirah
Jumeirah Ensuite Room in Villa
Apr. 8 – 15
$147 CAD per night
New place to stay
Room in Jumeirah
Jumeirah Ensuite Room in Villa
Apr. 17 – 24
$141 CAD per night
New place to stay

Private beach house rentals

Home in Dubai
Burj Khalifa view | 3bedroom villa
May 3 – 10
$1,197 CAD per night
New place to stay
Superhost
Home in Dubai
The Atlantic View Palm Villa
Jul. 15 – 22
$1,189 CAD per night
4.57 out of 5 average rating, 7 reviews
Guest favourite
Home in Al-Satwa
Villa in downtown - sky view
Jan. 27 – Feb. 3
$1,222 CAD per night
5.0 out of 5 average rating, 6 reviews
Home in Jumeirah
[ONLY FOR FILM/ PHOTO SHOOTING] Charming House
Jun. 16 – 23
$997 CAD per night
4.67 out of 5 average rating, 3 reviews
Home in Jumeirah
Sunny Villa, 5min walk to beach
Aug. 13 – 20
$1,005 CAD per night
5.0 out of 5 average rating, 5 reviews
Home in Downtown Dubai
Clever Guest 005 Beach Vista 1
May 19 – 26
$304 CAD per night
4.6 out of 5 average rating, 5 reviews
Home in Jumeirah
The VIlla
Feb. 12 – 19
$597 CAD per night
4.86 out of 5 average rating, 14 reviews
Home in Dubai
Stunning 1 BR FIVE Palm Jumeirah
Mar. 16 – 23
$904 CAD per night
New place to stay
Home in Jumeirah
Perfect villa for your vacation
May 31 – Jun. 7
$391 CAD per night
4.33 out of 5 average rating, 3 reviews
Home in Downtown Dubai
Your Private Paradise Townhouse
Jun. 3 – 10
$494 CAD per night
New place to stay
Home in Jumeirah
Jumeirah Villa in Heart of Dubai
Oct. 13 – 20
$619 CAD per night
New place to stay

Destinations to explore