Co-Hosts: An introduction
Co-Hosts help listing owners take care of their home and guests. They're often a family member, neighbour, trusted friend, or someone the Host has hired to help with the listing. Hosts can always contact Co-Hosts by phone or email.
Hosts and Co-Hosts need to communicate well and be clear about:
- Hosting responsibilities: Who does what
- Earnings: How much of the reservation income goes to the Co-Host
- Expenses: How the Co-Host will be reimbursed
There are several ways to share hosting responsibilities. Find out the difference between Co-Hosts and hosting teams.
- Find out what Co-Hosts and assistants can do, how they can help make your Experience run a little smoother, and how to set them up for succe…
- HostA Co-Host can help a Host with their space, their guests, or both. Co-Hosts decide how much they want to handle with the listing owner ahead…
- HostYou can add up to 10 Co-Hosts per listing. Select the listing you want to edit and add Co-Hosts.