The Earnings Guarantee Program
We want you to succeed as a Host, and we’re happy to give you a head start. For new Hosts in select locations, we offer guaranteed earnings when you host 10+ stays within the first 90 days.
These locations include:
- USA—except Los Angeles, Boston, Columbus (Ohio), DC, Hawaii, Miami, New York City, Palm Beach (Florida), Philadelphia, Portland (Oregon), Salem (Massachusetts), San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Monica, South Lake Tahoe
- United Kingdom
- Canada—except Montreal
- New Zealand
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new Host (someone who has never created or published a listing on Airbnb) in one of the select locations
- Sign up via an Earnings Guarantee Program marketing campaign—either by clicking an email or an ad
- Publish your first listing within the publication deadline
- Host at least 10 reservations within 90 days
Additional criteria vary by location and by ad campaign, including minimum price per night, minimum number of completed bookings, and publication deadline.
How it works
If you meet the criteria, we guarantee you’ll earn a minimum amount during your first 90 days as a Host. Minimum earnings vary depending on location and whether you’re renting an entire home, private room, or shared space. If your earnings fall below the guaranteed amount, we’ll pay you the difference. Payouts take place 30 days after the 90-day rental period.
Hosts are considered ineligible if a listing location or type changes at any point after it’s published (ex: If an entire home listing was later changed to a private room.)
For more information, read the full Earnings Guarantee Program terms and conditions.
- HostWe offer a collection of curated articles and videos with hosting tips, news, and best practices in the Airbnb Resource Centre.
- HostWhen deciding whether to become an Airbnb Host, it's important for you to understand how the laws work in your city.
- HostVerify your internet connection and wifi speeds to make your listing stand out when guests search for a place to stay.