In consideration of all members of our community, we restrict certain online content. This applies to descriptions and images of stays and Experiences. This page offers general guidance on Airbnb’s community policies and doesn’t cover every possible scenario.
By posting content on Airbnb, you agree to abide by our Content Policy.
We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates our Content Policy. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may also restrict, suspend or remove the associated Airbnb account.
What we allow
Pre-disclosed nude and sexually suggestive content in a listing: We allow certain nude artwork, sexually suggestive content, or objects with sexual themes as long as the stay or Experience is not made available to anyone under the age of 18 and as long as its presence is disclosed in the listing description.
Guests shouldn't be made to feel shocked or uncomfortable by unexpected adult content during an Airbnb reservation. Our Resource Centre offers advice on creating a compelling listing page.
What we don’t allow
- Violating content: Any content that violates our Content Policy or our Copyright Policy.
- Violent or graphic content in an accommodation: Hosts shouldn't display imagery depicting physical harm in spaces shared with guests unless it has historical or cultural significance. Display of such content must be disclosed in writing in the listing description.
- Violent or graphic content in a listing description: Hosts shouldn't include images of physical harm in their listing description.
- Sexually explicit content on Airbnb: Sexually explicit imagery (photos or videos) isn't allowed on Airbnb. However, some sexually suggestive imagery and sexually explicit, suggestive, or nude artwork in mediums other than photo or video (e.g. paintings, sculptures, etc.) are allowed on Airbnb if they're used for the purpose of disclosing items with sexual themes found in a listing or Experience.
- Sexually explicit language: Hosts may not display or use language verbally or written that is intended for sexual arousal, or that contains or references sexual acts.
If you witness or experience behaviour that goes against our policies, please let us know.
- HostAirbnb welcomes many different kinds of listings on our site as long as they meet our criteria.
- GuestWe want you to feel confident that the reviews you read on Airbnb are accurate and free of external influences. Reviews are only helpful whe…
- Reviews are a great way for Hosts and guests to give each other feedback. We’ve got info here about how and what you can share, and more.