Find your refund amount
Travel plans changed? It happens. Now you need to know how much refund you’re getting. Basically, this depends on your reservation’s cancellation policy and when you cancel.
Want to double-check the Host’s cancellation policy? Find your reservation in Trips or review your reservation confirmation email.
- Refund amount: If you only made a partial payment, you won’t receive more than you paid
- Refund timing: We send your refund as soon as you cancel, but your bank or credit card issuer may take longer to get it to you
- Cancellation cutoff times: Cutoff times are all in the trip’s local time
- Coupons: Coupons are not refundable
- Service fees: Service fees for stays are not refundable if:
- You cancel after your reservation’s free refund period ends
- You made another reservation with overlapping dates (this prevents double-booking)
- You’ve cancelled more than 3 times in the last 12 months
You may be entitled to a full refund if: