Luxe Payout Schedule
If your listing is in the Luxe category, you might be eligible by invitation-only for early payouts. In order for your listing to benefit from the early payout option, your listing must also be opted into one of the super strict or non-refundable cancellation policies. For more information about the cancellation policies, visit Cancellation policies for your listing.
If you meet the above criteria, payout schedule is as follows:
- 1st Payout: The 1st Payout is released 72 hours after the reservation is confirmed*. It amounts to half of the total booking value minus Airbnb service fee.
- 2nd Payout: The 2nd Payout is released 72 hours after your cancellation policy cut-off date. It amounts to half of the total booking value.
*If the reservation dates fall after the cancellation cut-off date, 100% of your payout (total booking value minus Airbnb service fee) is paid to you 72 hours after the reservation is confirmed.
Alterations to a reservation
- If an alteration is made before your first payout is sent (which is less than 3 days after the booking was confirmed), your first and second payout amounts will be adjusted to reflect the new total booking value for the reservation. The payout schedule will follow the standard payout schedule described above.
- If an alteration is made 3 or more days after the booking was confirmed, but before your cancellation policy window, the 2nd payout will be adjusted to reflect the alteration.
- If an alteration is made after your cancellation policy window, any additional payout or adjustment for the change will be released 24 hours after the check-in date.
- If an alteration is made after the check-in date, any additional payout or adjustment will be released and reflected in your Airbnb account 24 hours after approval of the alteration.
- HostDiscount styling, such as lower price badges or strikethrough pricing, may appear differently to guests in some locations, due to local rule…
- HostAirbnb-friendly buildings and directly listed units have different rules.
- HostWe offer help for Airbnb Hosts to familiarize themselves with hosting responsibilities and to provide a general overview of different laws, …