- RulesAibnb doesn’t give tax advice. However, you can find specific info about local tax laws, regulations, and more in our Responsible Hosting ar…
- RulesTaxes can be complicated, and you should take time to understand the rules as they apply to you and your particular situation.
- RulesDepending on your account status, the taxpayer information you've submitted to Airbnb, and other factors, you may receive a tax form from Ai…
- How-toYou can edit your taxpayer information or change the way your earnings are assigned between multiple taxpayers by accessing your payout pref…
- How-toYou can edit your taxpayer information or change the way your earnings are assigned between multiple taxpayers in your payout preferences.
- RulesAirbnb may be withholding taxes because you haven’t submitted your taxpayer information. Find out what else may be holding up your payout.
- How-toYou can review your earnings at any time from your Airbnb account. You can filter transactions by payout method, listing, and date.
- How-toAs a US company, we're required to collect certain taxpayer information from hosts who have US-sourced income.
- RulesValue Added Tax, or VAT, is a tax assessed on the supply of goods and services. Airbnb charges VAT on its service fees for customers.
- RulesIf you have a VAT ID number, you can associate it with your Airbnb account. You can make changes in your account settings.
- How-toHosts and guests can access their VAT invoices in their Airbnb account.