11 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Located just five minutes from both downtown Chamonix and the base of Mont-Blanc, Chalet Cree has the perfect location for enjoying all the French Alps have to offer, and an amazing mountain view. With easy ski access, plenty of fun in-house activities, and accommodations for eleven, Chalet Cree is perfect for a family vacation, ski trip with friends, or an exciting corporate retreat.
Chalet Cree’s interior has all the authenticity you’d expect from a French Alps mountain home. Wood, stone, and cozy furnishings combine to create a warm, inviting atmosphere, the perfect “welcome home” after a long day on Mont-Blanc. Spectacular mountain views are captured from Cree’s many vantage points throughout its spacious alpine interior.
When you’re not out skiing or site-seeing, there’s lots at home to keep you and your guests entertained. The games room, hot tub, pool table, and wet bar are great places to gather after an exciting day on the slopes. For some rest and relaxation, enjoy the sauna and massage room, or, just light a fire and curl up on the sofa for a quiet movie night. To make your stay even more relaxing, Cree comes with daily housekeeping and a personal chef to take care of breakfast, afternoon tea, and a four course dinner, six nights a week.
A couple minutes away in Chamonix, you and your guests will love the quaint French Alps atmosphere. Rich with cafes, fine French restaurants, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife, Chamonix is an exciting vacation destination all year round. In the summer months, take advantage of the scenic hiking trails, mountain biking, and golf courses. For an even better mountain view, one of the most exciting and spectacular all-season activities is a Mont-Blanc helicopter tour, make sure to bring a camera.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted into 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Sound system, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Sound system, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Single size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Sound system
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into King size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Sound system, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted into 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Sound system, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Sound system
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Wine Fridge
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite Television
- Sound System
- Wet Bar
- DVD Player
- Wood Fireplace
- Game Room
- Exercise room
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Massage Room
- Pool Table
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- View of Mountain
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
- Mid stay clean
- Exclusive bath products
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager,Chef, Hostess, Housekeeper)
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Open bar with a range of premium spirits, beers, & soft drinks
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Lunch & Snacks
- Specialty Wine & Liquor
- Spa Services
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Chamonix with Restaurants & Shops
- 6 km to Chamonix Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- 75 km to Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères
- 96 km to Genève International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 2 more
+ 7 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.