Tropical vernacular villa at beachside resort
22 guests · 9 bedrooms · 11 baths
Palmasola is a luxurious, spacious and extremely private beachfront estate located within exclusive Punta Mita, Mexico’s premier gated resort. The magical charm and ideal weather of Mexico’s west coast has long been a magnet for those seeking the perfect vacation and respite from colder climates. This estate is on the northern tip of the Bahía de Banderas, one of the largest natural bays on the turquoise-shaded Pacific Coast. The white sand beach, clear blue waters and pristine views free of any other man-made development are unparalleled.
Enjoy your dinner in the main dining room, in the pool pavilion or on the rooftop terrace gazing at stars. The pool deck is no doubt the heart of Palmasola where guests come together to read, swim, have a drink and relax. Nearby, guests can watch a movie and play foosball in the family room, exercise in the gym, get a rejuvenating massage in the spa area or catch up on events back home in the business center. With a full time staff of seventeen, Palmasola features a complete meal plan, including all the food and beverages of your choice.
Showcasing imaginative architecture and an inspiring 200-foot-long pool, this dramatic beachside complex is as relaxing as it is beautiful. Enchanting both day and night, Palmasola is paradise found. With their colorful decor and tasteful furnishings, the nine suites of the Master, Guest Residences and Garden Suites are perfectly suited for relaxing at the beach with friends.
With a total of nine bedrooms, Palmasola can accommodate up to eighteen adults, or twenty-two guests total including children. Each bedroom includes luxurious king, queen or full sized beds and en-suite bedrooms. Come enjoy pure relaxation in Mexico as the sounds of the ocean release all your stresses.
Within Punta Mita, guests of Palmasola will have access to two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, tennis, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, scuba diving, surfing and signing privileges at the Four Seasons spa and restaurants. Outside the gates of Punta Mita, an array of options await such as treetop canopy adventures, boat rentals, deep-sea fishing, dolphins, sailing, tubing, water skiing, hiking, cultural tours and exploring Mexico’s vivid cultural history and Spanish haciendas. Your dream vacation awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Separate study, Exterior terrace with jacuzzi
- Bedroom 2: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Private living room
- Bedroom 3: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Private living room, Wheelchair accessible
- Bedroom 4: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Alfresco shower, Shared living room, Outside veranda, Outside furniture
- Bedroom 5: King bed (or two twin size beds), En-suite bathroom, Shared living room
- Bedroom 6: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Shared living room, Space for crib
- Bedroom 7: King bed, En-suite bathroom, Alfresco shower, Shared living room, Outside veranda, Outside furniture
Garden Apartment One
- Bedroom 8: King bed, Full twin couch, En-suite bathroom, Shared patio
Garden Apartment Two
- Bedroom 9: 2 Queen beds, 2 twin couches, En-suite bathroom, Shared patio
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fitness center
- Peloton bike
- Elliptical trainer
- Workout bench
- Exercise mat
- Triple process water purification system
- Satellite television
- DVD Player
- Speakers located throughout
- Foosball, board games, dominoes, chess, etc.
- Custom Palmasola bath products
- Emergency power plant
- Multiple dining venues throughout the property. The staff will recommend different venues for lunch and dinner every day.
- Heated infinity edge swimming pool (200 ft)
- Pool fence available for small children
- Hot tub with nearby outdoor couch
- Pool pavilion with relaxing hammock and day bed
- Private beach area with direct swimmable beach access
- Fire pit with sling chairs for evening gatherings
- Children’s beach toys
- Windsurf equipment
- Badminton and beach volleyball set-ups
- Sports court
- 4 Golf carts
- Outdoor terrace with jetted tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- General manager
- Night manager
- Assistant manager
- Chef with support staff
- Breakfast cook
- Staff work 7 days a week
- Chauffeured transport within the gates of the Punta Mita Resort
- Additional transportation for luggage is available
- SUV and driver for local trips (based on availability)
- Laundry services (wash, dry and iron)
- Nightly turn down service
At Extra Cost (advance notice required)
- Airport transfers
- English speaking nannies
- Additional night-time security guards
- Food and beverages
Points of Interest:
- 1.8 km to Four Seasons Pacifico Course and Bahia Course by Jack Nicklaus
- Private swimmable beach area with direct beach access
- 5 minute drive to town of Punta Mita
- 5 minute drive to grocery store
- 5 minute drive to tennis court
- 41 km to Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
Palmasola is located within Punta Mita, Mexico’s premier beachfront development. Activities available on the property include swimming, snorkeling, sea lion encounters, beach combing, kayaking, beach volleyball, badminton, lawn area for soccer.
Within Punta Mita, guests have access to a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, tennis, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, scuba diving, surfing, the Four Seasons spa and restaurants and numerous other activities. Outside the gates of Punta Mita, an array of options await such as tree-top canopy adventures, boat rentals, deep-sea fishing, dolphin adventures, sailing, scuba diving, tubing, water skiing, hiking & exploring, cultural tours, fishing & boating charters, air adventures and exploring Mexico’s vivid cultural history in Spanish haciendas or remote mountain villages of the Huichol Indians.
Direct, regularly scheduled air service is available to Puerto Vallarta from a variety of major cities in the U.S. and in Mexico. Located 28 miles southeast of Punta Mita, the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport has a full service FBO for private aircraft.
Punta Mita is 26 miles northwest of Puerto Vallarta at the northern tip of Bahia de Banderas, Mexico's deepest natural bay. To the east are the rugged Sierra Madre Mountains.
The weather in Puerto Vallarta is astonishingly nice, boasting 322 days of sunshine each year. During the winter, temperatures in Vallarta are in the low to mid 80's during the day with nighttime temperatures ranging from the 60-70° F. Summertime (June to October) is Vallarta's rainy season with temperatures ranging from the mid 80's to low 90's. Punta Mita has its own micro-climate, which frequently results in more sunny days than Puerto Vallarta, particularly during the summer months.
The published Base Rate includes exclusive use of the 9-bedroom estate, full time staff of 15 including on site General Manager and Executive Chef. Guests of Palmasola also enjoy exclusive privileges to the Four Seasons Resort. Base rates do not include food & beverage, taxes of 19%, gratuity and activities.
Palmasola features a complete Meal Plan, including all food and beverages (non alcoholic and alcoholic), for guests. Meals at Palmasola include breakfast served from a small menu, a three-course lunch, midday snacks and a four-course dinner. Please note the meal plan is not optional and there is a 6 person minimum with the final guest count being confirmed 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Adults (age 18+): $225/pp (plus taxes of 16%)
Young adults (age 12-17): $150/pp (plus taxes of 16%)
Children (age 3-11): $100/pp (plus taxes of 16%)
Toddlers: (2 and under): Complimentary
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
+ 2 more
+ 3 more
Pool safety fence
+ 12 more
Punta Mita, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
49 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Punta Mita Village with shops and restaurants
9 min(s) walk
Four Seasons Golf Course
11 min(s) walk
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.