Royal Hawaiian Beach Estate - 9Br - Sleeps 20
20 guests · 9 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
The Royal Hawaiian Beach Estate is an oceanfront villa located in a prestigious area of Oahu that offers a private resort experience for a family holiday or wedding. Relax and enjoy luxury beach life while surrounded by ocean views right on the sands of top ranked Waimanalo! Renowned as the backdrop for Magnum PI, Lost and Hawaii 5-0, Waimanalo doesn’t allow hotels, making it a perfect getaway from busy tourist spots, while remaining close to many great activities!
The outdoor spaces at this vacation rental offer flexibility for entertaining or relaxing within the private fenced yard and beach entrance. Kick back on the large covered patios, mix drinks at the outdoor bar or fire something up on the barbecue. The large swimming pool features a built-in slide and a lava rock waterfall. You’ll also find an outdoor shower and hot tub! At night the estate is aglow with tiki torches and custom landscape lighting. Enhance any gathering with the indoor/outdoor sound system.
The open floor plan maximizes the breathtaking scenic views via floor-to-ceiling windows and doors which open to the beautiful surroundings. Perks include a beige felt billiard table, foosball, a fitness room with an ocean view, video games, a telescope, a piano and Smart Home technology. Just ten minutes in either direction brings you to shopping and fine restaurants such as Roy’s in Hawaii Kai. Or try locally grown food from Cactus in Kailua.
The main house offers six bedrooms with beautiful ocean views, while the three in the guest house overlook the spectacular Ko’olau Mountains. Open up the guest wing for community living or close it for more privacy. The guest wing can be used as a completely separate three story home with a private entrance, kitchen, dining room and living room. With some additional bedding options, this non-smoking villa accommodates up to twenty guests.
A plethora of water sport options are located in proximity to this villa as well as Sea Life Park where you can swim with the dolphins. You’ll also find Blowhole, Makapu’u Beach and Makapu’u Lighthouse for whale watching just nearby. And don’t forget about the unbelievable trails, such as Koko Crater and Manoa Falls, which make for great adventures!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual head jetted shower, Stand-alone bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: California King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/tub combo, Television, Desk, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/tub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: California King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/tub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7 - Master: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 9: California King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Sitting room: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Water purification system
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Cable television
- Sound system
- Pool table
- DVD library
- Video game console
- DVD player
- Streaming television
- Apple TV
- Game room
- Smart Home technology
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Ceiling fans
- Board games
- Foosball table
- Solar heated infinity swimming pool
- Hot tub- heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 20
- Sound system
- Gated property
- View of ocean
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Water sports gear
- Pool gate
- Video surveillance
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Kailua
- 20 minute drive to Honolulu
- 36 miles to Pearl Harbour
- Beachfront to Waimanalo Beach
- 1.8 miles to Makapu'u Beach
- 4.2 miles to Snady Beach
- 5.4 miles to Lanikai Beach
- 6.4 miles to Hanauma Bay
- 23 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 20 people
Heated infinity pool
+ 4 more
+ 6 more
+ 16 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.