10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Countryside views, traditional architecture and modern luxury at Villa Aggia make for the quintessential Perugia holiday—with a contemporary twist. Spend a dreamy week or two with friends and family, reserve the property for a relaxed Italian honeymoon.
Pass through the villa’s gates and up a long driveway to reach this secluded haven and its stunning gardens and panoramic vistas. The grounds feature a private pool and plenty of loungers, plus a wood-burning oven, barbecue and an al-fresco dining table. Inside, you’ll find a fitness room, as well as high-tech amenities from a sound system and Dyson cooling fans to a TV and Wi-Fi.
The beautiful masonry in the stone walls of the gardens carries through into the villa’s interiors, where graceful brick arches separate the rooms and stone floors bathed in sunlight are warm underfoot. Two living rooms let you catch up with relatives—or on reading—and a farmhouse-style dining area in the fully equipped kitchen makes it especially inviting.
Each of the five bedrooms at Villa Aggia has a double bed and en-suite bathroom; two of the bedrooms have views of the mountains as well. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms are rich in charming detail such as beamed ceilings and shuttered windows; in the bathrooms, glass-walled showers have contemporary appeal.
Whether you want to delve into the area’s history or simply sample the best of its produce, this vacation rental makes it easy. It’s less than a 10-minute drive from a church, park and museum, and less than 20 minutes by car from the nearest winery. Visit an incredible Renaissance fresco in the Museum of the Madonna del Parto, or pack a picnic and spend an afternoon by the scenic shores of Lake Trasimeno.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, View of mountains
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, View of mountains
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Espresso machine
- Dyson cooling fans
- Formal dining area seating for 10
- Ipod docking station
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Fitness room
- Swimming Pool (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Wood burning oven
- Ping Pong table
- Badminton area
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Part time housekeeping (4hours/per day/6 days a week)
- Weekly linen changes
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
- Evening meals available with chef
- Cooking lessons
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Church of San Mechel Archangelo
- 3 minute drive to Area Verde Marcignano Park
- 5 minute drive to Valdiferraio Museum
- 18 minute drive to Vini Donini Winery
- 28 minute drive to Civic Museum Madonna del Parto
- 24 minute drive to Lake Trasimeno
- 2 hour drive to Florence
- 2 hour 30 minute drive San Marino
- 57 km to Aeroport Internazionale dell'Umbria
- 208 km to Bolgna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.