Casa del Sol
26 guests · 10 bedrooms · 10 baths
Casa del Sol is a spectacular beachfront villa at Cancun, nestled in the Zona Hotelera on a private estate beside the Ritz Carlton, just minutes from Iberostar Golf Course and the El Rey Ruins. Virtually a private resort unto itself, the home is loaded with high-end amenities for relaxation, dining, and fun, including three outdoor swimming pools, one indoor pool, a tennis court, a spa, kid-friendly playrooms, and beautiful dining areas both indoors and alfresco. A talented staff is on hand to elevate your experience, including chef and waiter services, security, housekeeping, and more. Seven superb suites can be configured into 10 bedrooms sleeping up to twenty-two adults and four children. Ideal for large family reunions, corporate retreats, or destination weddings.
The sprawling estate offers ample room for festive gatherings, as well as numerous quiet havens for restful downtime. Step onto the beach for a morning stroll or a swim in the luminous waves, and relax on lounge chairs under the rustic canopy. Bask in the sunlight on the terrace and plunge into a sparkling pool. Gather in the outdoor lounge in the beautiful palapa pavilion, and relish alfresco meals in the sea-kissed breeze. At night, savor a soak in the hot tub under the enchanting Caribbean stars.
The beautifully furnished living room features high ceilings, ample seating, and large glass doors to the terrace, while the formal dining room sets the scene for memorable meals. The kids have three conjoined playrooms to choose from, including a ball pit. The exceptional villa includes a massage room, a well-equipped gym, and a voluminous indoor plunge pool set within a gorgeous solarium with lounge seating.
A variety of bedding arrangements help accommodate guests of all ages. The five king suites are essentially masters, each with a private living area and an ensuite bathroom with jetted tub. One of the king suites even has a private dining area.
Casa del Sol combines the privacy of home with the conveniences and amenities of Cancun’s famous hotels. You’re just minutes from the Zona Archeologica El Rey, Museo Maya, Iberostar Golf Course, and Playa Delfines, and less than eighteen kilometers from the international airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Double size beds, Two Twin size beds, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted tub, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning,
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area, View of the ocean
Casa Blanca 1 Suite
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted tub, Bidet, Powder room, Living and dining area, Television, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Outdoor furniture, View of the ocean
Casa Blanca 2 Suite
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning, Terrace, View of the ocean
Saint Tropez Suite
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted tub, Television, Lounging area, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Air conditioning, Terrace, Partial view of the ocean
- Bedroom 7: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Television, Safe, Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area, Outdoor furniture, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 9: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted tub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Safe Ceiling Fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 10: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area, Partial view of the ocean
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Chef’s kitchen - access prohibited
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Ice maker
- Sky TV
- Ceiling fans
- Exercise room
- Massage room
- 3 adjoining playrooms
- Indoor plunge pool
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Sun loungers
- Tennis court
- Alfresco dining
- Gas barbecue
- 2 Paddle boards
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 9am-4pm
- Chef services (cost of food additional)
- Waiter - 9am-9:00pm
- On-site concierge
- 1 Complimentary roundtrip airport transfer
- Pool attendant
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 4.6 km to El Rey Ruins (Zona Arqueologica El Rey)
- 3.6 km to Museo Maya de Cancun
- 4 km to Iberostar Cancun Golf Course
- 5.4 km to Playa delfines
- 17.6 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.