6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Experience the ease of ski-in/ski-out access, a rarity in the car-free village of Zermatt, at this modern penthouse with a Matterhorn-view. After a long day on the slopes, pop your wet boots on a warmer and settle in for a relaxing night with the family. If you’ve still got a little energy to burn, walk a few minutes into the village to find a new favorite cocktail bar or restaurant.
When you’re bundled up and ready to hit the slopes, take a few extra moments before leaving to enjoy a coffee on the balcony, gazing upon breath-taking views of the World-famous Matterhorn. Let Zetmatt’s untouched natural environment inspire you. Then, step outside and begin your day, following the ski trail to the Klein Matterhorn Valley Ski Station. When you return home, warm up in the shared sauna before heading up to Altesse’s modern and scenic interior. For dinner, let your inner chef shine in the fully equipped kitchen. After, gather in the living room to recount tales from an exciting day over a bottle of wine.
When you’re not out on the slopes, take some time to explore the village of Zermatt and its surrounding natural wonders. The best place to start is Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, the World’s highest cable-car. After snapping a few pics from the peak, head back to town to wander Zermatt’s winding streets, boutique shops and cafes. Later, treat yourself to an award-winning meal at one of many Michelin-starred restaurants in the village.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo,
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Wood burning fireplace
- Cable television
- Steam room
- Iron/Ironing Board
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - mid-week clean
- Chalet manager
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
Points of Interest:
- km to Zermatt center with restaurants, shops and bars
- km from Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, allowing direct access to ski area
- km to Klein Matterhorn lift station
- km to Sunnegga lift station
- km to Sion Airport (SIR)
- km to Genève Aéroport (GVA)
- km to Zurich International Airport (ZRH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Points of Interest
85 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.