10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Grapevines flourish over a pergola to frame painting-worthy views of the Siena countryside at this historic villa. It feels like a retreat out of a different era, with its lovingly landscaped garden, original architecture, and unspoiled vistas of olive groves, but its rooms are filled with collections sourced from around the world. Drive 10 minutes to the medieval streets of Siena.
The villa’s gardens invite you in, with benches hidden in the forest and a pergola-covered outdoor dining area that’s perfectly positioned to take in the views. Savor the Tuscan sun from the loungers, cool off in the swimming pool, and kick off the evening by heating up the barbecue. A private exercise room makes it easy to keep up with your routine while on holiday.
While the home’s bones are Italian, its interiors draw inspiration from around the globe. Beamed ceilings and warm-toned plaster walls are the backdrop for sleeker modern pieces in the living room and 2 dining rooms, and stainless steel is the go-to texture for a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
With the historic center of Siena just a 10-minute drive from the villa, it’s easy to pop in for a wander through medieval streets or an afternoon gelato. Plan a few day trips visiting other walled towns nearby, from San Gimignano and Volterra to Monteriggioni and its 13th-century fortifications.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Bidet, Safe, Satellite television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe, Satellite television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe, Satellite television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Bidet, Safe, Lounge area, Desk
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe, Lounge area, Walk-in closet, Satellite television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 10
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Satellite television
- Central air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper - lives on site (3 hours/day - 4 days/week)
- Garden and pool maintenance
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity over 500kWh (€0.42/kWh)
- Final cleaning (mandatory)
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Siena
- 78 km to Florence
- 123 km to Pisa
- 234 km to Rome
- 80 km to Florence airport (FLR)
- 245 km to Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
61 min(s) drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
155 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
10 min(s) drive
64 min(s) drive
101 min(s) drive
152 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.