10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
The spirit of Tuscan craftsmanship and rich Italian heritage runs through this resplendent countryside villa. A rustic veranda overlooks vineyards and olive groves; the richness of the region on full display. A turquoise pool and garden full of Italian greenery await outside a characterful, comfortable, and fully-modernized interior, with fine golf, unparalleled food, and ancient sights nearby.
Distina’s destiny is to be a home where the past is respected and retained, while being updated with tasteful facilities that make a stay here a true pleasure. The restored rooms makes the most of exposed brick and heritage fixtures, flaired with engaging visual art and framed watercolors. Naturally, the family-sized dining table is front and center, set under shining lights and promising evenings of plentiful food and rich laughter. Guests can relax on the plush, cushioned suites, or experience blessed refreshment via the fine bathrooms and walk-in showers. The pool and recliners will tempt guests to descend the flagstone path, and gently swim in the warm haze of a Tuscan afternoon.
Distina is conveniently located close to one of the region’s most acclaimed golf courses, situated just a short drive away. Local villages offer quiet cafes, family-run restaurants full of local delights and dishes, plus gelaterias and bakeries offering tasty treats. Take to the lush country lanes for guided horse-riding or relaxed bike rides, with majestic ruins beckoning to the south in the mountaintop town of Volterra. One of Italy’s great cities, Florence, is a short drive to the north-east.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Nespresso machine
- Wine cellar
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Pool table
- Sonos sound system
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Ping pong table
- Driveway parking - 4 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outdoor facing
- Security monitors
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping: 3 hrs per day, 4 days per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 23 km to San Gimignano
- 33 km to Volterra
- 68 km to Florence
- 69 km to Siena
- 95 km to Rapale
- 97 km to Sogna
- 98 km to Montebenichi
- 100 km to Ambra
- 52 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 61 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Sonos sound system
+ 9 more
61 min(s) drive
Pisa International Airport
93 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
23 min(s) drive
42 min(s) drive
44 min(s) drive
44 min(s) drive
50 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.