Beachview Ellice Malibu
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please enquire for more information.
The Pacific sunset is on full display at this contemporary villa on the Malibu coast. Secluded within the exclusive MariSol development, the Berry Berkins-designed house overlooks the beach and features a swimming pool and spa. Walk from the villa to enjoy some of the best surfing and diving in Southern California, or explore the nearby sands of Leo Carillo and El Matador.
The villa offers 10,530 square feet of interior space, fused seamlessly with the expansive pool terrace. An open-concept great room features high ceilings, a fully equipped kitchen, a separate media den, and a fireplace for cozy nights. Pocket doors open to an outdoor lounge, infusing the home with ocean light and air.
At the end of the long swimming pool, a stand-alone pavilion includes another lounge with fireplace and TV, beside a grilling station with wet bar and alfresco table. The pool’s infinite edge meshes with the surface of the vast Pacific.
MariSol gives an ideal balance of privacy and like-minded community, with an emphasis on the stunning natural beauty of the Malibu coast. Rich with ocean life, these waters are a pilgrimage site for nature lovers, surfers, and watersports enthusiasts. Enjoy swimming, scuba diving, and paddle boarding from the shore below the villa, or venture to other nearby beaches including El Pescador, Zuma, and Paradise Cove. For shopping and nightlife, take the Pacific Coast Highway into downtown Malibu or, farther on, Santa Monica.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with dual-head stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Desk, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Desk, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to master ensuite with dual-head stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Chef’s kitchen
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 6 & 12
- Espresso machine
- Nespresso machine
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Media room
- Projector & screen
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Gas barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor television
- Outdoor fireplace
- Ocean view
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Driveway parking - 3 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - perimeter facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 31 miles to Venice Canals
- 37 miles to The Getty
- 37 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 38 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 39 miles to The Grove
- 45 miles to Universal Studios Hollywood
- 48 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 48 miles to Hollywood
- 49 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 51 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 2 minute walk to County Line Beach
- 17 miles to Malibu Pier
- 29 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 31 miles to Venice Beach
- 41 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 48 miles to Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 11 more
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
62 min(s) drive
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
64 min(s) drive
County Line Beach
3 min walking
23 min(s) drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
45 min(s) drive
2287 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
51 min(s) drive
53 min(s) drive
58 min(s) drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
59 min(s) drive
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
60 min(s) drive
63 min(s) drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
64 min(s) drive
65 min(s) drive
Runyon Canyon Park
65 min(s) drive
74 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.