*Choosing this tour you SUPPORT real LOCAL HOSTS/AUTHORIZED GUIDES. Also, we are a team of TRUE Specialized Archaeologists (for many exps is just a trendy "title") and our mission is to share with you a deep understanding of Pompeii.
** NEWS: We integrated our Itinerary with the LATEST discoveries/new openings (discovered 2020) and the most beautiful areas of Pompeii: with this itinerary we cover the greatest part of the city avoiding CROWDS.
Do you want to visit corners of the city where tourists don't arrive? Do you want to relive the feelings of the last hours of the Roman colony with an expert?
The best way it's to make it with a LOCAL ARCHAEOLOGIST and Licensed GUIDE!
Explore the ancient city with me, its ruins and take a trip back in time. Meeting your guide at the ticket office and with an intimate small group we will leave from the main entrance of the city: Porta Marina Superiore.
From there looking at the volcano, the Mt. Vesuvius, we will pass through the Antiquarium, where I will show you the objects found during the last excavations, such as the coin that changed the date of the eruption. Continuing we will pass through the Basilica, the Forum with the market and the main Temples of Apollo, Jupiter and Isis talking about the connection with MOZART...we will walk through the Decumanus major (Main street of Pompeii), looking closely and from inside the stunning BATH HOUSE SUBURBAN (recently opened!); the famous LUPANARE (Uh-Uh)!
We will explore some of the most beautiful DOMUS (houses such as the the Faun, Golden Cupids etc)), and in particular the richest Domus where the restorations were made by my Professor: house with an amazing garden, painting walls and mosaics;
NEW ENTRIES (latest openings).
The visit will continue through stores and roman restaurants along our way, a visit to the famous Plaster Casts (BODIES), a stop at the oldest part of the city (Doric Temple), Gladiators training ground and the Great Theatre where you can sing too if you wish :-)
| TOP-NOTCH EXPERIENCE |
- Real SMALL group (each group is about 8/9 ppl)
- Kids and FAMILY are welcome :-)
- Me and my team will provide you all the INFO to reach us in the best way
- We are happy to help you for all your needs
Other things to note
- Meeting Point is: PORTA MARINA SUPERIORE (as Point of interest on Google Map you can find "Hortus Restaurant and Garden Bar" we wait in front of it)
* SMALL GROUP ONLY ( e.i. if we have 14 bookings we will have 2 guides of 7 people each :)
- Tickets are NOT INCLUDED. 18yo FREE; 18-25 REDUCED for EU.
How to get the meeting point:
- By TRAIN: take CIRCUMVESUVIANA LINE from Napoli Garibaldi Station or Sorrento. Stop at POMPEI SCAVI-VILLA DEI MISTERI (It's just in front of the meeting point)
- By CAR you could park at "Camping Spartacus" or "Parking Zeus"
*We don't suggest to take TRENITALIA, but If you take TRENITALIA the meeting point is 30 min walking or 10 mins by taxi
* EVEN If you don't see a date or you have a different hours, please send us a message and we can open a new slot.
This exp has amazing and specialized co-hosts all verified!
* For more reviews or for a tour of Naples have a look to our exp: