Collecting additional fees
If you manage 6 or more listings, you can add additional fees to your listing and collect them at the time of booking. These include:
- Resort fees: For amenities or services provided by places within a resort or hotel
- Linen fees: For linens and towels
- Management fees: For general admin and business expenses
- Community fees: For building, community, or homeowner association (HOA) fees for short-term rental properties
To add or change your standard fees
If you’d like to use this feature, you can sign up for professional hosting tools.
- Go to Your Listings
- Click Edit on the listing you’d like to update
- Go to the Pricing tab
- Next to Standard fees and charges click Edit
- Under Add a standard fee select the fee you want update
- Update the information and click Save
How they’re calculated
- Resort, management, and community fees: A percentage of the nightly rate (calculated nightly) or a flat fee, fixed per booking
- Linens fee: A flat fee, fixed per booking
The linens fee is added to the cleaning fee. All other fees are rolled into the nightly price for guests when they book. You’ll get a full rate breakdown in your payout report.
- HostCollecting fees outside AirbnbGenerally, Hosts may not collect any additional fees or charges outside the Airbnb platform unless expressly authorized by Airbnb.
- GuestIf a Host asks for more moneyAll pricing information is included when you book a reservation using Airbnb. There are a few exceptions.
- Pricing tools: Pet fees, cleaning fees, and price previewsThese new hosting tools support adding a pet fee, offering lower cleaning fees for shorter stays or fewer guests, and previewing the price g…