Taking great photos of your listing
Give guests a sense of what to expect with captivating photos of your space—including photos of the inside, outside, and neighbourhood around your listing.
How to get the best photos:
- Set the scene: For a spacious and inviting look, make sure the space is clean and free of clutter.
- Daylight works best: Open the blinds and turn on the lights to brighten your space.
- Use landscape format: Photos in search results are all displayed in landscape—vertical photos won’t showcase your space as well.
- Upload the right resolution: Use photos that are at least 1024 px x 683 px. When in doubt, a bigger photo is better.
- Show off unique amenities: Guests love to stay in spaces with character, so call attention to details like a fireplace, artwork, or backyard barbeque.
- Highlight accessibility features: Emphasize things that are helpful to guests with limited mobility, such as wide doorways, step-free floors, and grab rails. Learn more about which features qualify and the best way to photograph them.
You can ask a Superhost in your area for tips when taking photos of your listing here: Superhost Ambassadors
Need the help of a pro? Learn more about professional photography.
- HostWe'll do our best to match you with an available photographer in your area. When a photographer accepts the job, we'll email you with their …
- Experience HostYou can attract more guests by including the Airbnb experience booking tool on your own website or blog so guests can book your experience d…
- HostFind out how to check if professional photography is available in your area and request a photo shoot.