What happens after you request a photo shoot
We’ll match you with a photographer and email you their Airbnb profile. We interview each one to evaluate the quality and style of their work and confirm they’re verified before setting you up. We won’t provide you with their portfolio, but feel free to ask for it when they contact you.
Within a week or so, your photographer will reach out through your Airbnb inbox to schedule your shoot and exchange contact information, if necessary (Be sure to keep communication on Airbnb, however, in case any issues arise.) To ensure natural lighting, shoots are only scheduled during daylight hours. Find more tips on how to prepare.
Rescheduling and cancellations
If you need to reschedule or cancel, try to give your photographer ample notice. If the job is reassigned, or if we can’t find someone in your area, we’ll let you know.
There are a couple of reasons why our professional photo services might not available for your listing:
- Our service isn’t offered in your area
- Your listing has already been professionally photographed once
- You’ve copied your professional images over from another listing
- No nearby photographers are available at the moment, so check back later
Photographers are independently contracted, so they have the final say in choosing which assignments they accept. Even if a photographer is in your area, there’s no guarantee you’ll get a professional shoot.
In any case, never underestimate the power of taking your own high-quality photos to showcase your place.
- HostProfessional photography for listingsFind out how to check if professional photography is available in your area and request a photo shoot.
- HostWhat can I expect during my professional photo shoot?Your photographer will be local, qualified, and have experience with interior photography. They will make sure photos accurately represent y…
- HostPaying for your photo shootWe’ll subtract the cost of your photo shoot from the next payout you receive from any of your listings.