Garden villa in vineyard near Mt. St. Helena golf
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Calistoga is a small, yet incredibly vibrant, city within California’s Napa and Sonoma Valley. Situated on an actual vineyard, this luxurious six-bedroom enjoys an authenticity that most vacation rentals in Napa will never possess. Decorated with lavender bushes, an olive grove, and grape vines, Vineyard Estate is a beautiful setting for a family getaway. Nearby, you’ll find Mt. St. Helena Golf Course, the Old Faithful Geyser of California, and countless wineries to explore throughout the prestigious Napa Valley.
Spacious open concept design, high-vaulted ceilings, and room-length openings to the terrace make it even easier to enjoy Calistoga’s beautiful scenery. A relaxing, light-toned wood color scheme sets a breezy, social tone throughout Vineyard Estate’s vast living room. Designer furniture, high-end electronics, and rustic-chic decor come together seamlessly to develop an atmosphere perfect for family-fun and formal occasions. In the kitchen, your inner chef is sure to appreciate the state of the art stainless steel appliances, and plenty of functional workspace. And, for guests who desire a little extra privacy, this villa’s sixth bedroom is located in the Guest House, which comes with its own en-suite, sofa bed, fireplace, lounge, and kitchenette.
Vineyard Estate’s beautiful terrace has everything you could hope for in a vacation home. There is a swimming pool and hot tub, an alfresco bathroom with a shower, two fire pits, ping pong, bocce, and six bicycles. You’ll also love dining on the terrace and preparing your meals in the summer kitchen.
Just a few minutes from home, you’ll instantly fall in love with the bustling atmosphere of Calistoga. For any history buffs in the group, visit Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park for a fascinating look into California’s rural heritage. Two absolutely breathtaking wineries to check out are, Castello di Amorosa and Chateau Montelena, both set in ancient castles. And, California’s Petrified Forest is nearby as well, where you can spend an afternoon wandering through trails alongside some of the World’s oldest, and largest redwoods.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, heated floor
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, heated floor
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, heated floor, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and heated floor
- Bedroom 5 - Master: Queen size bed, Queen size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Satellite Television, Coffee Machine, Kitchenette
Additional Bedding - Main House
- Spare room: Queen size bed, Twin size bed
*Note: This bedroom is enclosed with a glass door and a curtain rather than a typical bedroom door
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Dishwashers
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Satellite Television (located in guest house)
- Foosball table
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Swimming Pool (heating included during summer months. Pool is not heated in the winter but spa is available)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- 2 Fire pits
- Ping pong table
- Bocce ball court
- Bicycles (4 adult and 2 children)
- Gated property
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.9 miles to Mt. St. Helena Golf Course
- 2.3 miles to Town of Calistoga
- 9.8 miles to Safari West Wildlife Reserve
- 17.8 miles to Santa Rosa
- 31.3 miles to Sonoma
- 44.6 miles to Sonoma Coast State Park
- 89.5 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 81.7 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Ping pong table
Bocce ball court
+ 3 more
+ 5 more
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
97 min(s) drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
105 min(s) drive
Mt. St. Helena Golf Course
3 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Town of Calistoga
4 min(s) drive
33 min(s) drive
51 min(s) drive
Sonoma Coast State Park
65 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.