10 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Music and memories are made at this quintessential shingled Hamptons home. It’s stately but not too serious, with a paneled foyer leading to rooms filled with colorful artwork and concert memorabilia, and a pool in the backyard made for splashing. A private-community setting means it’s a 7-minute drive to great restaurants in Sag Harbor and 10 minutes to antiques and wine in Bridgehampton.
New York summers are best enjoyed from the sitting, lounging, and dining areas on the villa’s sun-splashed back patio, with pauses for a swim in the pool or a soak in the hot tub. Light up the firepit as the sunset fades, or host a family movie night with the help of a media room with a projector and surround sound, a wet bar, a wine cooler, and Wi-Fi.
Weathered cedar shingles and curving eyebrow rooflines make this vacation rental a study in classic Hamptons style. The traditional touches show up inside, too, in the form of paneled walls, coffered ceilings and white-trimmed fireplaces, but the modern artwork in the two living rooms and dining room adds contemporary balance. In the fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast table and a breakfast bar invite you to stay a while.
The villa’s master bedroom is a honeymoon-worthy haven of luxury, with a king bed, ensuite bathroom, lounge area, fireplace, and its own balcony. There are also 5 bedrooms with queen beds; 4 of them have private ensuite bathroom, and 1 shares access to a Jack-and-Jill-style bathroom with a bedroom that has 2 twin beds.
Spending your holiday in this villa between two villages makes it easy to pop over to the farmers’ market, waterfront restaurants, and vintage shops in downtown Sag Harbor and the antique shops and art galleries in Bridgehampton. It’s also just a 6-minute drive to the relatively calm waters of Foster Memorial Town Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone steam shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Fireplace, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Sofa
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Stand-alone shower,
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower,
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Smart home technology
- Cable television
- Surround sound system
- Media room
- Projector with screen
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating at extra cost
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Garage - 3 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security camera - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Bridgehampton village
- 10 minute drive to Sag Harbor
- 5.1 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 7.6 miles to Southampton
- 10 miles to East Hampton
- 6 minute drive to Foster Memorial Town Beach
- 10 minute drive to Havens Beach
- 5.7 miles to Sagg Main Beach
- 7.6 miles to Flying Point Beach
- 6.7 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 89 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Smart home technology
East Hampton Airport
14 min(s) drive
John F. Kennedy International Airport
95 min(s) drive
Foster Memorial Town Beach
6 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
Sagg Main Beach
12 min(s) drive
Flying Point Beach
13 min(s) drive
Sag Harbor Golf Course
11 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Main Street, Bridgehampton
5 min(s) drive
8 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
17 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.