A new dashboard gives you a clear view of your earnings
It’s easier to make plans for your hosting business when you can view your earnings in one place. Our redesigned earnings dashboard makes this possible.
You’ll find a detailed breakdown of past and future payouts, customizable reports, filters, and search.
You can access the new dashboard in the Menu tab. Select Earnings to open it. At the top, an interactive chart shows:
- How much you made in each of the previous six months
- How much you’ve made so far this month
- How much you’re projected to make in each of the next six months based on upcoming bookings
Below the earnings chart you can open a year-to-date summary that calculates your earnings since January 1 of the current year. The summary shows your gross earnings—the total amount you earn before any deductions. Each deduction is listed on its own line, and your total net pay is listed just below it.
Here’s what you’ll see:
- Gross earnings
- Taxes withheld
- Service fees deducted
- Any adjustments
- Total net pay
The dashboard highlights your upcoming and recent payouts. They’re listed right below your earnings summary.
Open a payout to get transaction details, including:
- Price breakdown
- Date it was paid or is scheduled to be paid
- Linked reservation code
- Guest’s name and photo
- Any other information that applies, such as Co-Host payouts, Resolution Centre requests, or recurring donations to Airbnb.org
Search and filters
All payouts are listed chronologically to help you easily scroll through your transaction history. Find specific payouts by searching for the exact payment amount or reservation confirmation code.
You also have the option to filter payouts by:
- Date, including by specific date ranges
- Listing, selecting one or multiple listings at the same time
- Payout method, selecting one or multiple methods at the same time
You can generate earnings reports in a few simple steps:
- Open the full list of paid or upcoming payouts and tap Get report
- Choose whether to open the report on your device or email it to yourself as an attached file
- Select which details you’d like to include, such as payout method, booking date, and reservation confirmation code
- Tap Create report
Settings and documents
You’ll find your payout settings, tax information, and other helpful earnings documents at the bottom of the dashboard.
The new earnings dashboard is part of the Airbnb 2023 Winter Release. Start using new features today when you opt in to Early Access.
User experience may vary by location.
Information contained in this article may have changed since publication.
You might also like
Explore more topics
- Get started hosting
- Your space
- Your listing
- Grow your business
- Explore more
- Professional hosting