Why aren’t my reviews shown in order?
When someone browses your listing, reviews are ordered based on several factors that are relevant or helpful for guests, including things like:
- How recent the review is
- The language of the review
- The country where the reviewer lives
- The length of the review
- The guest's search filters
For example, if a French traveler browses your listing, recent reviews written in French or by French guests will be shown first. If a guest searches for monthly stays, reviews from guests who stayed longer than 28 nights will generally be shown first. This helps guests read reviews that are relevant to them so they can decide if your listing is a good fit.
However, even though a newer review might not show at the top of your listing page, all the reviews are still available for potential guests.
- HostAirbnb welcomes many different kinds of listings on our site as long as they meet our criteria.
- HostYou can use weekend pricing to change your base nightly price for every Friday and Saturday night.
- GuestOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write reviews once the stay has ended.