12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Wall-to-wall glass doorways lead to lush lawns, poolside lounge chairs, and elevated views that capture Capetown’s urban and ocean landscapes at this elegant hillside home. In the backyard, a fragrant floral-wall makes sure the neighbors won’t get jealous when you’re hosting garden parties. Can’t get enough South African sun? The cities best 2 beaches, Clifton and Camps Bay, are minutes away.
The red sofas in the sunken living room create the perfect spot to catch up on some reading while the cool afternoon breeze flows through large sliding doors. Grab yourself a snack in the chic kitchen, decorated in a soothing red pastel and stocked with state of the art appliances. At lunch, grill up something fresh from a local market to enjoy in peace on the master bedroom’s private balcony.
Villa Stanleon’s full-staff, indoor garage, and security system will take any vacation stress away, leaving you time to focus on pool parties, movie nights, and exciting excursions. Television and Wi-Fi will keep you connected, should you desire. And, when the afternoon heat is at its peak, you can always retreat to the air-conditioned bedrooms.
Looking for a great photo-op? The top of Lion’s Head, that mountain on all the postcards, has the best views in Capetown, and it only takes about 90-minutes to hike. Once atop, lay out a blanket for a picnic or reward yourself with lunch from the cafe. Once you’ve made your descent, go shopping, sample local beers, or dance the night away at V&A Waterfront, Capetown’s entertainment capital.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, His and hers ensuite bathrooms with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Office: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Air Conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Satellite television
- Swimming Pool - heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
- Ocean view
- Garage - 1 space
- Security system (outdoor cameras) and armed response
STAFF & SERVICES
- 2 Live-in housekeepers available Monday to Friday
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 km to Lion's Head
- 6 km to V&A Waterfront
- 23 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 2.4 km to Clifton Beach
- 3 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 27 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
26 min(s) drive
4 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
5 min(s) drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
25 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Lion's Head Hiking Trail
9 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.