Pacific Heights Gem
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Opulent yet welcoming, this eclectic home envelops you in a variety of textures, prints, and visually intriguing architecture. A sophisticated design scheme flows throughout with sumptuous furnishings and elegant décor in a creamy and understated golden palette. Just a block from Fillmore Street, one of the city’s great treasures, spend the day perusing luxury boutiques and savoring local cuisine.
Artistic accents bring an old-fashioned charm to the space. Intricate light fixtures illuminate each room; during the day, natural light streams in through sky-high windows. A sweeping leopard-patterned staircase leads the way to the upper level in fierce fashion. Keeping with the wild theme, decorative animal print cushions detail various love seats—including a plush, olive green couch in the study which rests upon a zebra rug. Soaring glass doors open from the dining area onto a verdant terrace, encompassed by rich foliage. A defining characteristic of the property is the outdoor courtyard in the middle of the house which features ample seating to enjoy the breeze and morning sun.
Fisherman’s Wharf is a haven for seafood lovers, with fresh Dungeness crab and other deep sea delicacies in abundance. Head to Sonoma to tour some of the region’s best vineyards. An 8-minute drive from the villa lands you at the Golden Gate Bridge—is your trip to San Fran complete without a selfie in front of the iconic structure? Pick a piece of literature from the book-lined shelves and settle onto the plump sectional sofa to recharge after hours of exhilarating sightseeing.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Single size day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Heating system
- Security camera inside by the front entry
- Outdoor furniture
- Security camera facing outward at the front door
- Street parking
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge
- 2 miles to Fisherman's Wharf
- 2.1 miles to San Fransisco
- 7.3 miles to Marin Headlands
- 12 miles to Mount Tamalpais State Park
- 14 miles to Muir Woods National Monument
- 15 miles to Muir Beach
- 21 miles to Point Reyes National Seashore
- 32 miles to Alamere Falls
- 42 miles to Sonoma
- 14 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 22 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Free street parking
+ 9 more
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
26 min(s) drive
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
36 min(s) drive
32 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Golden Gate Bridge
7 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
21 min(s) drive
Mount Tamalpais State Park
23 min(s) drive
Muir Woods National Monument
29 min(s) drive
52 min(s) drive
68 min(s) drive
Point Reyes National Seashore
89 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.