18 on Cypress
11 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Live like PGA royalty at this classic French country home on the 18th-hole of Pebble Beach. Experience the very same views, feel the fresh ocean breeze, and hear the crashing waves that have created one of the most legendary atmospheres in professional golf history. After an alfresco breakfast, a morning swim, and rejuvenating soak in the hot tub, head out to play your own legendary round.
Like your own private clubhouse, Cypress is one of only 5 homes located on the 18th-hole of Pebble Beach. Originally constructed in 1937, Cypress has enjoyed front row seating at numerous PGA tournaments and all 6 US Opens. Recently renovated, Cypress maintains its historic French architectural charm, with the addition of top of the line 21-Century luxuries. If you’re thinking of hosting, Cypress has ample parking, formal and alfresco dining, and plenty of space on the terrace to enjoy the ocean and course view. At night, fix yourself a drink at the wet bar, grab a seat around the fire pit, and swap stories from the golf course with friends and family.
If you’re thinking barbecue, pick up some fresh seafood a few minutes away at Old Fisherman’s Wharf. If you’d rather go out for dinner, check out the restaurants in Carmel-By-The-Sea. After dinner, have a classic cocktail, and an oyster or two, in one of the bars on Ocean Ave.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, His and hers closets, Fireplace, Television, Access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Fireplace, His and hers closets, Television, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Twin size daybed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Fireplace, Desk, Access to the front yard
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Desk, Access to the solarium and terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Fireplace, Kitchen, Dining area, Lounge area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- 2 Dishwashers
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Media room
- Wet bar
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at additional cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Fire pit
- Outdoor fireplace
- Sun loungers
- Ocean view
- Parking - 20 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Pebble Beach
- 6 minute drive to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 6.0 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 7.4 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 7.4 miles to Cannery Row
- 30 miles to Big Sur
- 5.3 miles to Asilomar Beach
- 7 miles to Monastery Beach
- 7.5 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 8.1 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 77 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 110 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Pebble Beach, CA
Monterey Regional Airport
14 min(s) drive
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
82 min(s) drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
108 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
Lovers Point Park and Beach
18 min(s) drive
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
6 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
Old Fisherman's Wharf
17 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Monterey Bay Aquarium
20 min(s) drive
49 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.