- How-toSending special offersIf a potential guest sends you a message before they book a reservation, you can send them a custom price, or special offer, within the mess…
- How-toCreate a custom promotionFind out how to create a custom promotion for your listing.
- How-toChange or withdraw a special offerYou can make changes to or withdraw a special offer as long as a guest hasn't accepted it.
- How-toRetired article 2983: Retiring article 2983: Applying multiple discountsHere's how multiple discounts may apply to a given trip or night.
- How-toPromotion datesFor certain types of promotions, Airbnb will identify dates on which a promotion could be most effective at attracting guests.
- Legal termsHost Discount PolicyThese terms and conditions apply to Hosts who offer discounts on the price of their Listing(s) (“Host Discount Policy”).
- How-toWhy can’t I set a custom promotion for some dates?We try to only highlight prices that are great deals for guests, so not every date will be eligible for a custom promotion.
- How-toWhy aren’t custom promotions available for my listing?Plus listings, Luxe listings, and hotels aren’t eligible for custom promotions. Your listing also must have at least 3 bookings before it’s …
- How-toWhy do my prices change when I create a custom promotion?We make sure promotions are true discounts—that means your new price needs to be lower than your typical price for that specific date.
- RulesWhy was my promotion removed?We may remove a promotion if we determine that its discounted price is misleading.
- How-toRetired article 2928: How can the discounts set by marketing promotions and tools be combined in mainland China?Please review this information about how marketing promotions can and cannot be combined.
- How-toWhy does my discount styling look different in some locations?Discount styling, such as lower price badges or strikethrough pricing, may appear differently to guests in some locations, due to local rule…